The Codependency Cure™: Recovering from Self-Love Deficit Disorder™
Ross Rosenberg, M.Ed., LCPC, CADC, CSAT
- All Original Content – Theory, Definitions, Explanations & Techniques
- Add New Tools to Your Psychotherapy Toolbox!
- A Multimedia Training Experience
- Therapy Techniques for the Victim of Narcissistic Abuse
- Introducing Self-Love Recovery™ Treatment’s 10-Stage Model
- The World Famous Observe Don’t Absorb Technique (1/2 million YouTube views)
- SLDD is An Addiction with a Primary Withdrawal Symptom of Pathological Loneliness
- SLDD is Caused by Attachment Trauma, which Creates Core Shame
- Introducing the Paleonpsychotherapy Model – Digging for Trauma Fossils
THE FOLLOW-UP ON ROSENBERG’S BEST SELLING HUMAN MAGNET SYNDROME BOOK
Amazon’s best-seller since 2013 (40K copies). Published in French and Spanish.
This is the revised version of the original Codependency Cure seminar given across the United States and Europe.
The Codependency Cure™ is the much-anticipated follow-up to Ross Rosenberg’s Human Magnet Syndrome work (book and seminar). While Rosenberg’s best-selling first book, The Human Magnet Syndrome, explained why codependents repeatedly and reflexively fall in love with people who hurt them, this seminar takes the next step of redefining the problem and offering an actual long term solution. Like with his Human Magnet Syndrome work, Rosenberg has created persuasive and intuitively accessible psychological theories, explanations, and techniques to support his new work.
Rosenberg’s ability to present complicated psychological theory in a manner that is both logical and down-to-earth allows his material to resonate to all audiences, general and professional. This is a mold-breaking seminar that represents the most modern and scientifically up-to-date thinking about codependency, which is based on research as well as reputable psychological and addiction theory.
In this video seminar, the problem once called “codependency” is re-defined and re-conceptualized into a trauma, core shame, pathological loneliness, and addiction disorder.
Rosenberg addresses the stigma and subsequent shame behind a “codependency” diagnosis in addition to the existing limitations of the current approach to solving the problem. He explains his trademarked replacement term for “codependency,” “Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD)”as well as “Self-Love Recovery” as being the “cure.”
These new terminologies, theories, and explanations, with their treatment program have been embraced by a global audience, as evidenced by his 5.5 million YouTube video views, 50,000 subscribers, and the ever-increasing, high demand for his written material. Focusing on why Self-Love Deficit Disorder is the superior diagnostic term, Rosenberg describes in detail its five core components: trauma, shame, loneliness, addiction, and SLDD behavior.
The seminar promises to be an engaging, entertaining, and informative experience. Participants will undergo a cascade of “aha moments” which will ultimately result in a solid understanding of the SLDD “problem,” it’s origins, and a logical and intuitive treatment solution for it. Not only will the “Codependency Cure” offer a way out of a lifetime burden of having SLDD, but it also provides the seminar participant viewer an opportunity, perhaps for the first time in her life, to have hope and a plan to attain the long-elusive experience of total self-love.
WHAT ELSE TO EXPECT:
- Summarizing the Human Magnet Syndrome
- The 10 Stages of Codependency Recovery Model
- Why SLDD (Codependency) Is Just a Symptom
- “Band Aid® Therapy.” Why Most Codependency Treatment Fails
- Breaking Free from Narcissistic Abuse
- Neutralizing the Narcissist’s Gaslighting and Brainwashing
- The Observe Don’t Absorb Technique
- Predictive Awareness Techniques
- Dis-identifying with the Voices In Your Head Technique
- The SLDD Pyramid Is the 5 Stage Etiological Model
- The SLA Pyramid 5 Stage Model Illustrates “The Codependency Cure”
- Why SLDD is an Addiction
- Pathological Loneliness a SLDD Addiction’s Most Formidable Withdrawal Symptom
- The Root Cause of SLDD is Attachment Trauma and Core Shame
- SLDD Treatment Requires Trauma Resolution (Integration)
- The Trauma Continuum: Re-conceptualizing PTSD and its Variations
- Attachment Trauma in the Brain
- The Subjective Nature of Trauma
- Rosenberg’s “Surgeon General’s” Warning – Recovery Is Going to “Kick Your Ass!”
- Addressing Iatrogenic Trauma – Trauma Caused by Treatment Providers
- Understanding Disassociated/Repressed Trauma Memories
- Introducing the Healing the Inner Trauma Child Treatment Method
- Using the “Back Browser” Method to Tap into Trauma Memories
- Relationship Math and Recovery
- Reversing The Human Magnet Syndrome and the “Narcometer”
- The Importance of Sadness and Grief
- A New Dream Analysis Technique
- Forgiveness is a Choice, Not a Mandate
Excellent training program. Mr. Ross Rossenberg offers exceptional insight into these problems.
I took Ross Rosenberg's Codependency Cure for both clinical and personal applications. The re-framing of Codependency as an expression of attachment trauma made bells ring and lights flash for me. A Self Love Deficit Disorder clearly underlies the inability to set healthy boundaries, toxic shame, and can explain attraction to Pathological Narcissists. This reframe of codependent behavior is a radically compassionate shift which can only make clients feel more understood and embraced while they do the difficult work of psychotherapy.
Personally, as a presenter, Ross comes across as very likeable and relatable. These qualities make the workshop and him easy to learn from. I would recommend this workshop to any clinician working with Codependent clients, and any individual looking to heal their SLDD.
Judi Garland, Psy.D.
Like all of Ross's, video seminars I found this one compelling, educational and entertaining. He is clearly passionate about this subject and compassionately dissects and explains it from the point of view of one who has not only experienced the pain of childhood trauma but has also successfully transcended it. I highly recommend this seminar.