Expect a fascinating multi-media seminar that is highly relevant to both the clinical and general audience. The Pathological Narcissistic Disorders will be deconstructed, redefined and re-conceptualized in a manner that is clinically accurate, interesting, and useful. Rosenberg will present cutting-edge information on the Pathological Narcissistic Disorders (NPD, BPD, ASPD & Addictions), and how a psychotherapist, friend, husband or mother, can safely manage them.
Not only will Rosenberg explain how and why Pathological Narcissists manipulate, control and dominate others, he will also provide solutions to narcissistic victim syndrome. In addition, he will demonstrate how to neutralize narcissistic abuse through the use of his Observe Don't Absorb Technique, which has taken the world by storm (the YouTube video was viewed 415,000 times!).
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT...
- Diagnostic features of the Pathological Narcissism Disorders
- Borderline, Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Covert & Malignant Narcissism
- Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome
- Stockholm Syndrome
- The Cause/Etiology
- Attachment Trauma and the Development of NPD
- Narcissism in Politics
- The Human Magnet Syndrome
- The Continuum of Narcissism
- Hoovering - Breaking the Codependent's No Contact Efforts
- Narcissism in Old Age (and Dying)
- The Many Faces of a Narcissistic Injury
- The Observe Don't Absorb Technique - Neutralizing Narcissistic Abuse and Manipulation
FLORENCE ST. JOHN, Author of "Entangled with a Sociopath"
Speaking on, "My Ex-Boyfriend, the Sociopath"
KAREN KAPLAN, Author of "Descendants of Rajgród"
Speaking on, "Growing up with a Malignant Narcissistic Father"
OTHER TOPICS COVERED...
- Wolves in Sheep Clothing: The Hidden Predator Narcissists
- When Exposing (Taking the Mask Off) is Dangerous
- Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome vs. Human Magnet Syndrome
- Developing a “Narcometer:” Intuitive & Reflexive Warning System
- The ODA's Defense Fantasy Techniques
- Developing "Predictive Awareness," ODA's Prerequisite
- Defensive and Protection Strategies
- Should Most Therapists Work with Pathological Narcissists?
Most of my YouTube subscriptions are about Narcissistic recovery and education. This seminar covers most of what I have learned in reading and watching information on narcissists. I don't know everything, I am just saying that this will save you a lot of time doing it on your own. You will also have the benifit of a licensed and well seasoned Psychologist's experience backing up your knowledge.
This feature is currently unavailable. Please check back later.