Banishing fear and finding courage to heal or recover from codependency, or what Ross now refers to as Self-Love Deficit Disorder is the perfect seminar from those who want to heal and grow into more complete self-loving, self-caring and self-respecting individuals. Ross Rosenberg and Lisa Romano, two internationally renowned experts in the respective fields, will jointly participate in a life-changing seminar that focuses on the codependency/Self-Love Deficit Disorder and trauma recovery. During this three-hour webinar Ross and Lisa will give individual presentations while interacting with each other during them. Questions from the webinar audience will be answered.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Ross Rosenberg – Breaking Down the Fear Barrier to Codependency Recovery
- "Codependency" No More - Introducting Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD)
- Attachment trauma is so frightening, we have forgotten it
- Fear is a major obstacle to SLDD recovery
- Core shame sets up SLDD related anxiety and fear
- Finding the courage to be vulnerable
- Facing Codependency Addiction's withdrawal symptoms
- Bravely enduring necessary losses
- Beating Pathological Lonelines
Lisa A. Romano - The Freezing Function of Core Shame
- Why we fear confronting narcissists?
- Why is it we struggle so much with having boundaries?
- Why do we lack self-love?
- How we can tap into courage to confront our fears and begin the healing journey?