Expert Witness and Testimony Services
- Expert Witness, Testimony, and Legal Analysis services are provided to attorneys and/or the individuals they represent.
- Expert information and legal advice to clients and attorneys regarding Narcissistic Abuse, Child-Alienation Syndrome, Gaslighting, and/or other chronic abuse patterns to adults and/or children.
- Expert information and legal advice on various mental subjects in which Ross Rosenberg is considered experienced, knowledgeable, and/or expert.
- A cost-benefit analysis on the efficacy of retaining an expert witness.
- A cost-benefit analysis on pursuing potentially risky and possibly protracted legal battles with Pathological Narcissists
- Advice and guidance over retaining an attorney to represent the unique legal challenges inherent in legal preceding involving Narcissistic Abuse, Pathological Narcissists, and the impact they have in the present and future on all members of a household.
- Successful legal strategies concerning Pathological Narcissists and the harm they cause.
- Guidance on protecting self and family members during contentious legal proceedings involving Pathological Narcissists.
ROSS ROSENBERG IS A MENTAL HEALTH EXPERT
Ross Rosenberg’s career has spanned over 30 years, interacting on numerous occasions with the legal system as an expert witness during this time. Not only is he considered an international authority in various mental health areas, but his original theoretical and technical work has been embraced globally. His theoretical and practical work has been accepted worldwide and is setting a new standard for treating victims of Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome, Trauma, Gaslighting, PTSD, and Codependency, which he has renamed (trademarked) as “Self-Love Deficit Disorder.”
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Trauma / Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Antisocial Personality Disorder (Sociopathy and Psychopathy)
- Brainwashing and Gaslighting
- Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Codependency - Self-Love Deficit Disorder™
- Mental Health Treatment / Psychotherapy
- Addictions and Substance Abuse
- Sexual Addictions / Sexual Compulsivity
- Childhood sexual, physical, and emotional abuse/trauma
Ross’s professional reputation and abilities are evidenced by his two bestselling and critically acclaimed books, which have been translated into 11 languages and have sold 150,000 copies. In addition to his successful 34-year psychotherapy career and his international speaking/training specialties, his YouTube channel has achieved 22-million views, and 235,000 subscribers. Ross is experienced in various legal matters, including his expert witness services.
Ross Rosenberg, M.Ed., LCPC, CADC is a psychotherapist, international speaker, professional trainer, best-selling, renowned author, Codependency (Self-Love Deficit Disorder™), Pathological Narcissism, Trauma, and Substance Abuse/Addictions expert.
Owner and President of The Self-Love Recovery Institute. Training and speaking engagements featuring his original work in over 30 US states/70 cities and Europe. Ross’s work is regularly featured on TV, radio, and online. He is one of a very small group of mental health practitioners who successfully utilized the YouTube platform. His books are bestsellers and considered to be groundbreaking works.
Ross created (trademarked) various psychological theories and techniques that have revolutionized the diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of Self-Love Deficit Disorder/Codependency and related trauma disorders. His theoretical and treatment-oriented work is steeped deeply in addictions, attachment, trauma, family systems, and psychodynamic psychological theory.
Ross’s court testimony work dates back to 1989 – his first position out of graduate school. Over the last 30 years, Ross has represented various clients, private agencies, and Illinois’ Department of Children and Family Services in court. As a result, he has comfortably and successfully interfaced with attorneys and the court system. Not only is he cool under fire, but he is also highly knowledgeable on various mental health topics. Although he is not an attorney, his familiarity with the legal system dramatically benefits his clients.
If you seek an articulate and effective mental health expert witness, please contact Ross Rosenberg.