Self-Love Recovery Treatment Certification Program
Why the Program?
Ross Rosenberg receives numerous psychotherapy and referral requests each month, from those desperately seeking help for Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD). Unfortunately, due to his extraordinarily busy schedule, he has had to decline most requests for help. Such a “problem” convinced Ross to create the Self-Love Recovery Treatment Certification Program (SLRC).
With a more extensive network of trained and certified SLRC psychotherapists, more people can receive help for their SLDD. In addition, having a hub of certified practitioners will create referral opportunities for both clients and psychotherapists – a win-win for both!
The Goals of the Program
The goal of the SLRC Program is to train and certify psychotherapists in a theoretical and treatment model that transforms shattered lives into one’s imbued with safety, self-love, self-respect, and self-caring. Through the SLRC Program, a referral hub (network) will be created to connect like-minded and like-trained psychotherapists for collegial support, problem-solving, and consultation. In addition, the SLRC professional hub will enable thousands of people throughout the world who need help to recover from SLDD and achieve Self-Love Abundance (SLA).
This unique one-of-a-kind certification program provides opportunities for education, coaching, mentoring, and clinical supervision by the creator of the
“Human Magnet Syndrome,” “Codependency Cure™,” and “SLDD Recovery” theories, explanations, and treatment methods.
Ross, an international expert on Self-Love Deficit Disorder™ (codependency), Pathological Narcissism, Trauma Resolution, and Addictions, will provide one-on-one training and supervision. Through intensive training, mentoring, and supervision experience, the SLRC candidate will learn about the concepts, theories, and psychotherapy techniques that will fill the “toolbox” needed to resolve SLDD and achieve SLA – the “Codependency Cure™.”
The program is comprised of 20 structured training sessions, 10 clinical supervision sessions, and access to SLRI’s complete video seminar library, which is constantly being updated. Also included are two signed copies of The Human Magnet Syndrome (HMS) book, email access to Ross Rosenberg, and 24/7 access to Ross for client crises.
Group consultation services will be arranged once the program has accrued 5 participants. A $60 an hour fee is not included in the program agreement.
Due to the mental health education requirements, coaches will not be considered.
Complete the SLRC application form.
Payment of the $300 application fee.
Master’s degree or higher in mental health, counseling, addiction, or psychotherapy-related focus program.
Submission of college transcripts and proof of graduation
Submit a resume and a cover letter answering the following questions:
- For what purpose are you seeking the certification?
How do you want to utilize the certification?
- Summarize relevant work history.
- Have you struggled with SLDD? If so, briefly describe your status/recovery.
- What will make you an exceptional SLRC treatment provider?
- Submit educational transcripts.
- Read “The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us” in its entirety.
- Personal experience in psychotherapy (as a client).
- A 30-minute Zoom interview with Ross Rosenberg.
SLRI’s application approval is rendered following the submission of all materials and the interview.
- The duration of the program is approximately one year.
- Twenty 45-minute one-on-one training sessions with Ross Rosenberg.
- Ten 45-minute supervision sessions (following the training sessions) with Ross Rosenberg.
- Five emergency/crisis consultation sessions independent of above
- Two signed copies of the Human Magnet Syndrome.
- Purchase unlimited HMS books at $10 each, plus shipping.
- Access to all current and future seminar video content, normally sold on SLRI’s website.
- A certification certificate (if the final exam is passed).
- At graduation, an option for ongoing supervision (cost not covered).
- $300 non-refundable application fee, which requires a 45-minute interview with Ross.
- 35 45-minute sessions billed at Ross’s standard $315 fee. The total fee will be split into four quarterly installments.
- No show or late cancellations (less than 24 hours advanced notice) are deducted from the purchased services.
- The SLRC certification does not qualify a person to provide direct psychotherapy services; it only certifies a person’s mastery of Rosenberg’s SLRP concepts and treatment methods.
- Training and supervision appointments are subject to Ross’s availability, which is limited to Monday and Tuesday, 8 am to 4 pm.
- Group consultation meetings may occur if the program reaches at least four candidates.
- SLRI reserves the right to accept or decline applications to the program.
- SLRI reserves the right to terminate participation at any time. Any unused funds will be returned at a pro-rated rate.