Late Cancellations and No-Show Appointments Policy
LATE CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOW APPOINTMENTS POLICY
- Appointment cancellations require a minimum of 24-hours’ notice prior to cancellation. More time is appreciated.
- Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case-to-case basis by the Self-Love Recovery Institute staff.
- Late cancellations or no-show appointments will incur a $225 fee, which will be charged to the credit card on file.
- If a client does not show or cancels three or more times in a period of 60 days, regardless of meeting the 24-hour advanced notice requirement, SLRI reserves the right to:
- Temporarily suspend treatment.
- Require a prepayment of $315 for all appointments.
- Any cancellation for any reason will result in a charge of $215. The remaining $100 will be refunded or used as credit for future appointments.
REFUSAL TO GIVE CREDIT CARD POLICY
- The only way to schedule an appointment without providing credit card information, is to provide a onetime $225 scheduling fee payment using a credit card, PayPal, Venmo, Cashap, or Zelle.
- If they show up for the session, the additional fee will be charged to their preferred payment method. They can opt to continue this policy or provide their credit card for future payments.
- If they cancel within 24-hours and reschedule, the $225 will carry over.
- If they cancel within 24-hours, and decide to not follow-through, the money will be returned.
- If they do not show up or don’t cancel within 24-hours, the $225 fee will not be returned, and the next appointment will require a $315 advanced payment.