- Audio seminar for the general public and mental health professionals.
- The PowerPoint presentation is included, in PDF format.
Gaslighting is a complex and well-thought out brainwashing strategy utilized by highly manipulative narcissists. Gaslighters control victims by systematically manipulating them into identifying with and feeling no control over an implanted psychological problem. The resulting distress, insecurity and paranoia creates even lower self-esteem and feelings of hopelessness and powerlessness, while compelling them to isolate even further and seek protection from the gaslighter. They are, therefore, trapped in a double bind from which it is difficult to escape.
This seminar puts into words what so many people have experienced, but have not had the psychological concepts and explanations to understand it. Up until this time, very little has been written about the phenomenon; and what has, has lacked depth and details. Ross Rosenberg provides the first comprehensive explanation of gaslighting.
This seminar work provides original explanations and theories to account for the complicated psychological phenomenon of gaslighting. Not only is the problem amply illustrated, Ross explains who the perpetrator is, and what makes them tick. Similarly, the victim and the relationship dynamics that compel them to fall prey to the gaslighter is presented.
- Gaslighters are Pathological Narcissists
- Sociopathy & Gaslighting
- Gaslighting & Brainwashing
- The Stockholm Syndrome
- The Gaslighter's Methodology
- Systematic Isolation & Paranoia Induction
- The Gaslighter's Double Bind
- Gaslighter Personality Types
- Gaslighting and the Human Magnet Syndrome
- How Gaslighters Groom their Victims
- Gaslighting in Movies & Popular Culture
- Narratives Are the Stories That Define Us: The 4 Gaslighting Narratives
- SLDD and Pathological Narcissists Are the Perfect “Dancing” Partners
- Stockholm Syndrome
- Orchestrating Fake Attempts at Helping
- The Circular Brainwashing Tactic
- Attacking the Accuser/Focus Shifting
- The Invisible Fence/Shock Collar Phenomenon
- False IQ Comparison’s
- The Holy Church of The Gaslighter
- Gaslighting in Politics
- Gaslighting and Attachment Trauma
- Breaking Free from Gaslighting
- Gaslighting (Self-Love Deficit Disorder) Recovery