The Codependency Cure™: Recovering from Self-Love Deficit Disorder™ (Version 4)
Recorded and produced from a March 2018 live presentation. The PowerPoint presentation is included, in PDF format.
5.5-Hours Video Seminar was designed for both professionals and the laymen.
The “how to” for the Human Magnet Syndrome material
The basis for Rosenberg’s next (third) book
This updated Codependency Cure™ seminar is the much-anticipated follow-up to Rosenberg’s Human Magnet Syndrome work, delving deeper into codependency, its trauma and core shame origins.
This is a mold-breaking seminar that represents the most modern and scientifically up-to-date thinking about codependency. "Codependency,” is re-defined and re-conceptualized into “Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD)™," which is a trauma, core shame, pathological loneliness, and addiction disorder. The seminar’s primary focus is on Rosenberg’s Ten Stage Self-Love Recovery Treatment Model, and how through it, a person transitions from being Self-Love Deficient to Self-Love Abundant – The “codependency cure.”
Not only will this seminar provide information about how to resolve a person’s life-time battle with SLDD, but it will also facilitate hope and optimism for both the codependent, SLD, and/or trauma practitioner, or the person struggling with these conditions.
Whether a professional or not, the seminar promises to be an engaging, entertaining, and informative experience. Participants will undergo a cascade of “aha moments” which will ultimately result in a solid understanding of the Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD) and its life changing Ten Stage Self-Love Recovery Treatment Model.
- Summarizing the Human Magnet Syndrome
- Codependents (SLD’s) Cannot be Narcissists
- Renaming “Codependency” to Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD)
- The Ten Stage Self-Love Recovery Treatment Model
- The Self-Love Deficit Disorder Pyramid
- Attachment Trauma – The Cause of SLDD
- Core Shame's Role in SLDD
- Codependency Withdrawal, Addiction and Pathological Loneliness
- Why sex and romance Is Prohibited During Certain Stages
- Rosenberg’s Trauma Continuum
- Setting Boundaries with Hostile and Dangerous Narcissists
- Managing Narcissistic Injuries
- Neutralizing Narcissistic Abuse
- The Observe Don’t Absorb Technique
- “Predictive Awareness:” Preparing to Set Boundaries with Pnarc’s
- Power and Control Strategies Used by Narcissists to Control SLD’s
- Resolving/Integrating Attachment Trauma
- Paleonpsychotherapy: Treating Trauma by Unearthing Trauma Fossils
- Transitioning from SLDD to Self-Love Abundance (SLA)
- Developing a “Narcometer,” The Internal Narcissism Warning System
- The Healing Properties of Sadness and Grief
- Forgiveness Is a Choice, Not a Mandate
- Self-Love Abundance and Spirituality
- Includes the Ten Stage Self-Love Recovery Model