Self-Love Recovery Treatment Program - Psychotherapy
Ross has been a psychotherapist for over 33 years, graduating from Boston University in 1988. Throughout this time, he has held various clinical positions. Not only is he considered a global expert on SLDD/codependency, Pathological Narcissism, Trauma Treatment, and Narcissistic Abuse, he is an expert witness on the topics. He has also developed a vast array of theoretical foundations and treatment techniques which, in totality, culminated in the creation of his Self-Love Recovery Treatment Program.
At the foundation of Ross’s psychotherapy work is a profound mastery of deep respect, appreciation, and empathy for the pain and suffering of his Self-Love Deficient/SLD (codependent) clients, which is often highly predictable, trans-generational Self-Love Deficit Disorder. In addition, he combines warmth and humor, with sincerity and support to provide effective treatment to his clients.
Ross’s master-psychotherapist reputation is best understood through his own journey to overcome SLDD. Such hard-earned insights were presented in his global best-selling book, “The Human Magnet Syndrome,” which has sold over 160,000 copies while published in twelve languages.
While his book represents the complete revision and reformulation of everything we know about codependency, his “Codependency Cure™” work, known as his “Self-Love Recovery Treatment Program,” represents the only effective SLDD treatment program that can permanently solve the problem.
ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
Ross Rosenberg is now accepting new clients for psychotherapy delivered through his Self-Love Recovery Treatment Program (SLRP). This treatment is specific to the problem of Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD) otherwise known as codependency. If a prospective client believes they are suffering from SLDD, we encourage them to reach out to us for help.
Although Ross’s work involves trauma healing and integration, the clients for which the SLRP program was designed must have the primary condition of SLDD. The best way to determine if someone fits the treatment program is to read Ross’s book, “Human Magnet Syndrome: The Codependent Narcissist Trap,” and to fill out our Intake Form.
To seek an intake session for possible acceptance into the Self-Love Recovery Treatment Program (SLRP), download this Client Intake Form and the Client Agreement Form and email them to email@example.com. Another option is to complete the below form.
Acceptance into the Self-Love Recovery Program/SLRP is not guaranteed.
- Initial sessions determine if a client has the narrowly defined SLDD, and if they can benefit from SLRP.
- SLRP is a treatment program for Self-Love Deficit Disorder/SLDD. It is not counseling or psychotherapy.
- Intakes can also be for general psychotherapy, which is far different from SLRP. It is highly unlikely an accepted general psychotherapy client will eventually be accepted into the SLRP.
- Intake sessions determine the presence of SLDD and the clients potential to complete SLRP.
- SLRP is only for SLDD which is specifically explained in the Human Magnet Syndrome book.
- SLRP is not for childhood or attachment trauma, CPTSD, PTSD, Dissociative Disorders, & others.
- Reading the entire “Human Magnet Syndrome” book is required - prior to the first session.
- Ross provides generalized psychotherapy for clients that match up with his skill sets/abilities.
- Although intakes determine fit into SLRP, information, and recommendations are provided.