Counseling with Ross Rosenberg
Ross Rosenberg, M.Ed., LCPC,CADC
Ross Rosenberg’s, M.Ed., LCPC, CADC, revolutionary work in the areas of codependency, narcissism, trauma and addiction has led the march forward in creating a host of intuitive and logically sound theories and mental health treatment techniques. The theoretical and practical reformulation of codependency, narcissism and the dysfunctional relationship they share, has benefited a worldwide audience of professionals and non-professionals alike. Moreover, his “Self-Love Recovery™” and “Self-Love Deficit Disorder™” work is rapidly being accepted as the new wave in codependency treatment. He specializes in codependency, family systems theory, PTSD, and sex addiction.
Ross’s fee is US$350 per session/45 minutes and he does not accept insurance. Sessions are via Zoom, and take place Mondays or Tuesdays.
- Although SLRP treats the trauma responsible for Self-Love Deficit Disorder/SLDD (codependency), it is not a treatment program for most other trauma disorders.
- Having “self-love deficiency” is not the same as being a SLD. Numerous other mental health challenges include such a deficit. Ongoing treatment/acceptance into SLRP is not guaranteed.
- Acceptance into SLRP is determined if a person is a codependent/SLD as specified in “The Human Magnet Syndrome” book. Therefore, the book must be read prior to the initial meeting.
- During the initial session, prospective clients are evaluated for SLDD, and if they can benefit from SLRP.
- SLRP acceptance is not guaranteed. At the end of the initial session, Ross will share his evaluation and recommendations.