SLR Practitioner Training and Certification
SELF-LOVE RECOVERY PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION (SLRPC) PROGRAM
Why the Program?
Despite Ross having local clients who he refers to the trained and supervised Clinical Care Consultants counseling center staff, he has had to decline most requests for help. This “problem” inspired Ross to create The Self-Love Recovery Practitioner Certification Program. With a larger network of trained and certified psychotherapists, more people can receive help for their SLDD. Having a collaborative and supportive network of like-minded and similarly trained treatment practitioners will create healing opportunities for clients and career opportunities for fellow CSR’s. In a addition, it will create a stream of referrals. The Self-Love Recovery Practitioner Certification Program is a win-win for everyone!
The Goals of the Program
This unique one of a kind certification program provides opportunities for education, coaching, mentoring and clinical supervision by the creator of the “Human Magnet Syndrome,” “Codependency Cure,” and “Self-Love Recovery” theories, explanations, and treatment methods.
Ross, an international expert on Self-Love Deficit Disorder (codependency), Self-Love Recovery, Pathological Narcissism, Trauma Resolution, Sex Addiction, and other addictions, will provide the one on one training and supervision. Through an intensive training, mentoring and supervision experience, the CSLDD candidate will learn about the concepts, theories, and psychotherapy techniques that will fill the “toolbox” needed to resolve SLDD and achieve Self-Love Recovery.
Group consultation services will be arranged once the program has accrued 5 participants. A fee of $60 an hour is not included in the program agreement.
- Complete the SLRPC application form with a processing payment of $150.
- Master’s degree or higher from a mental health, counseling, addiction or psychotherapy related focus program.
- Submit current resume with completed SLRPC application to Carolina, SLRI Director of Operations, at CarolinaG@SelfLoveRecovery.com. Click here to download application.
- Submit educational transcripts.
- Read “The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us” in its entirety.
- A 30-minute Skype or face-to-face interview with Ross Rosenberg.
- SLRI’s application approval, which is rendered following the submission of all materials and the interview.
- Twenty 45-minute one on one training sessions with Ross Rosenberg.
- Ten 45-minute supervision sessions (following the training sessions) with Ross Rosenberg.
- Group consultation when program reaches 5 candidates. Fee is separate from program package.
- Five 55-minute group sessions (with other SLRPC candidates).
- Signed copy the Human Magnet Syndrome.
- PDF copy of HMS Spanish edition.
- PDF copy of the unpublished 2nd edition of HMS. (not to be distributed or sold)
- Access to all video content available on SLRI’s website.
- A certification certificate (if final exam is passed).
- Total fee is $7,500.
- $2,500 advanced/down payment (covers first 10 trainings sessions).
- Advanced payment of $1,000 for blocks of 4 sessions.
- No show or late cancellations (less than 24 hours advanced notice) are charged at the same rate as the session ($200).
- The SLRPC certification does not qualify a person to provide any form of direct psychotherapy services; it only certifies a person’s mastery of Rosenberg’s SLDD concepts and treatment methods.
- Training and supervision appointments are subject to Ross’s availability, which is limited to Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Group consultation meetings will occur only after 5 SLRPC candidates agree to participate.
- Following the program, ongoing supervision at $250 an hour/$210 for 45 minutes may be available, but is not guaranteed.
- SLRI reserves the right to accept or decline applications to the program.
- SLRI reserves the right to terminate participation at any time. Any unused funds will be returned at a pro-rated rate.