5.5 hours video seminar for professional and laypeople.
- Recorded and produced in March 2018, from live presentation.
- The PowerPoint presentation is included, in PDF format.
- The “how to” for the Human Magnet Syndrome material and the basis for Rosenberg’s next (third) book.
This updated Codependency Cure™ seminar (version 4) is the follow-up to Rosenberg’s Human Magnet Syndrome work, delving deeper into codependency, its trauma and core shame origins.
This seminar represents the most modern and up-to-date thinking about codependency. Codependency is re-defined and re-conceptualized into “Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD)™," which is a trauma, core shame, pathological loneliness, and addiction disorder.
Not only will this seminar provide information about how to resolve a person’s life-time battle with codependency/SLDD, but it will also facilitate hope and optimism for both the codependent, and/or trauma practitioner, or the person struggling with these conditions.
- Summarizing the Human Magnet Syndrome
- Codependents (SLDs) Cannot be Narcissists
- Renaming “Codependency” to Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD)
- Review of The Ten Stage Self-Love Recovery Treatment Model
- The Self-Love Deficit Disorder Pyramid
- Attachment Trauma – The Cause of Codependency/SLDD
- Core Shame's Role in Codependency/SLDD
- Codependency Withdrawal, Addiction and Pathological Loneliness
- Why sex and romance Is Prohibited During Certain Stages
- Rosenberg’s Trauma Continuum
- Setting Boundaries with Hostile and Dangerous Narcissists
- Managing Narcissistic Injuries
- Neutralizing Narcissistic Abuse
- The Observe Don’t Absorb Technique
- “Predictive Awareness:” Preparing to Set Boundaries with Pnarc’s
- Power and Control Strategies Used by Narcissists to Control Codependents/SLD’s
- Resolving/Integrating Attachment Trauma
- Paleonpsychotherapy: Treating Trauma by Unearthing Trauma Fossils
- Developing a “Narcometer,” The Internal Narcissism Warning System
- The Healing Properties of Sadness and Grief
- Forgiveness Is a Choice, Not a Mandate
- Self-Love Abundance and Spirituality
Trendolyn R. on Jul 29, 2020
I love Ross's work!
I am an LPC and I see the same cycle consistently. The information was helpful, easy to understand, detailed, informative, and the presentation was clear!