The Codependency Cure™: Recovering from Self-Love Deficit Disorder™ (Version 4)
Recorded and produced from March 2018 live presentation. The PowerPoint presentation is included, in PDF format.
5.5-Hours Video Seminar designed for both professionals and the laymen. CEU’s are available for Illinois clinicians: Psychologists, LCPC’s, LCSW’s and CADC’s.
The “how to” for the Human Magnet Syndrome material
The basis for Rosenberg’s next (third) book
This updated Codependency Cure™ seminar is the much-anticipated follow-up to Rosenberg’s Human Magnet Syndrome work, delving deeper into codependency, its trauma and core shame origins.
This is a mold-breaking seminar that represents the most modern and scientifically up-to-date thinking about codependency. "Codependency,” is re-defined and re-conceptualized into “Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD)™," which is a trauma, core shame, pathological loneliness, and addiction disorder. The seminar’s primary focus is on Rosenberg’s Ten Stage Self-Love Recovery Treatment Model, and how through it, a person transitions from being Self-Love Deficient to Self-Love Abundant – The “codependency cure.”
Not only will this seminar provide information about how to resolve a person’s life-time battle with SLDD, but it will also facilitate hope and optimism for both the codependent, SLD, and/or trauma practitioner, or the person struggling with these conditions.
Whether a professional or not, the seminar promises to be an engaging, entertaining, and informative experience. Participants will undergo a cascade of “aha moments” which will ultimately result in a solid understanding of the Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD) and its life changing Ten Stage Self-Love Recovery Treatment Model.
- Summarizing the Human Magnet Syndrome
- Codependents (SLD’s) Cannot be Narcissists
- Renaming “Codependency” to Self-Love Deficit Disorder (SLDD)
- The Ten Stage Self-Love Recovery Treatment Model
- The Self-Love Deficit Disorder Pyramid
- Attachment Trauma – The Cause of SLDD
- Core Shame's Role in SLDD
- Codependency Addiction and Pathological Loneliness
- Why sex and romance Is Prohibited During Certain Stages
- Rosenberg’s Trauma Continuum
- Setting Boundaries with Hostile and Dangerous Narcissists
- Managing Narcissistic Injuries
- Neutralizing Narcissistic Abuse
- The Observe Don’t Absorb Technique
- “Predictive Awareness:” Preparing to Set Boundaries with Pnarc’s
- Power and Control Strategies Used by Narcissists to Control SLD’s
- Resolving/Integrating Attachment Trauma
- Paleonpsychotherapy: Treating Trauma by Unearthing Trauma Fossils
- Transitioning from SLDD to Self-Love Abundance (SLA)
- Developing a “Narcometer,” The Internal Narcissism Warning System
- The Healing Properties of Sadness and Grief
- Forgiveness Is a Choice, Not a Mandate
- Self-Love Abundance and Spirituality
- Includes the Ten Stage Self-Love Recovery Model